Bollywood Dabbang actor has crossed Rs 100 crore in just three days breaking his previous film record!
Salman Khan Prem Ratan Dhan Payo movie has made new records by breaking his own previous film record of Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The film released on Diwali has earned 40.35 crore on opening day which reaching 100 crore in 3 opening days. Achieving such target in these following days is really mind blowing!
He is ruling the Bollywood film Industry from last 26 years turning 50 years reaching to high peak of stardom. The Dabbang Khan has 9 movies grossing 100 crore club to his credit. He is called the King of Bollywood movies by consistently crossing every movie to 100 crore.
In the last 5 years, he has made 9 films all crossing to 1 billion clubs. Compared to other actors Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan have made 4 films reaching 1 billion clubs.
So let me share you the movies which have broken the Rs 100 crore barriers
- Dabbang released on 10th September 2010 earned a box office collection of Rs 138.88 Cr.
The film stars Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha which has the flavour of comic and macho type character. It has worked well at the box office counters.
- Ready released on 3rd June 2011 earned a box office collection of Rs 138.88 Cr.
Lead by Bhai and Asin has lots of comedy flavour in it. His character was seen as Prem in it which impressed the audience and let them laugh out loud throughout the film. It made a total business of Rs 119 crore.
- Bodyguard released on 31st August 2011 gathered a box office collection of Rs 138.88 Cr.
Made under the direction of Siddique has highlight of his Costumes and style which people started following. His fans started wearing uniforms, goggles and bluetooth devices as the character of handsome hunk was of Bodyguard who was all seen with this assets.
- Ek tha Tiger released on 15th August 2012 collected Rs 198.78 Cr. box office collection
Salman was back with Katrina Kaif which was a huge hit at cinema counters with mixed reviews from critics.
- Dabbang 2 hits cinema on December 21, 2012 accumulate 155 Cr. box office collection
The part 2 of Dabbang was highly acclaimed by critics and audience and it is still the favourite of audience seeing him as Chulbul Pandey.
- Jai Ho released on January 24th, 2014 mints 116 Cr. of Box office collection
Bhai’s film got positive review from critics after a long time but it dint worked well at cinemas as it was expected to rake a good business of 2 billion but still it was successful in earning 1.16 billion.
- Kick released on July 25, 2014 with gathering 231.85 Cr. of Life-time Box office collection
This flick was a huge with more of negative reviews but audience response was great which raked the film to Salman previous all film highest collection of 231.85 crore.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan released on July 17, 2015 raked total box office collection of Rs 320.34 Cr.
This film broke Kick collection and earned 3.20 billion profit with both critics and audience positive reviews. Salman seen completely in a different character for the first time and is seen a follower of god Hanumanji.
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo releaed on 12th November 2015 collected Rs 143.39 Cr. box office collection in 4 days
This PRDP motion picture has broken all his previous movies records by creating a history and is also back with Sooraj Barjatya after 16 years. The film is receiving excellent response all over the world and hope it crossed 4 billion’s this time.
This is how Bollywood Bhai stands at 1st position having maximum 100 crores movies.
Click here to read, (Top 10)Highest Opening collection Feature films.