Pulimurugan Box Office Collection Report of Kerala & Worldwide: The film grabs more than gross Rs 38 crores Gross Income from Kerala [Officially claimed] whereas his previous film Oppam earned Rs 20 crore in 11 days. The film earns Rs 25.43 crores share and Rs 12.15 crores net. profit. Till Second weekend it brought Rs 35 crores from Kerala State. The film has already earned a handsome amount of Rs 15 crores by selling its satellite rights.
12th Day estimates: Expected to be around 0.98* crores.
Note: *These figures are approximate & can vary with slight difference from actual ones.
It is breaking records and is making history in Mollywood Industry. The film starring Mohanlal, Kamalini Mukherjee, and Jagapati Babu is made by director Vysakh, receiving an earth-shattering box office response from audiences
Mohanlal is undoubtedly the biggest crowd-puller and coming on to his last three films released this year Pulimurugan, Oppam, and Janatha Garage marked an overall turnover of 200 crores profit.
Also, read, Janatha Garage Lifetime Business
Pulimurugan Total Box Office Collection: Worldwide & Kerala Making History
We have shared you the business report in following points for your conveniences, here are List of BOC records:-
Note: This is an Official trade figure. Further days income is not yet out, will be updated soon.
- Crosses 37 Crores Gross in 11 days
- It released at 214 Screens with 4 other releases while Kabali released at 306 Screens
- Stays as Highest first week grosser.
- Crosses 1.1 crores from Kochi Multiplex in 11 days
- Carnival Cinemas 7 Days Total: Rs 50.61 Lakhs, fastest to cross 50 Lakh so far
- Ekm Multiplex increased 42 shows in 2nd Week
- 1st Day Profit – 4.05 Crores
- All Time Top 5 Kerala Day 1 Grossers : [a] Kabali 4.27 Cr [b] Pulimurugan 3.96 Cr [c] I 3.19 Cr [d] Theri 3.16 Cr [e] Jilla 2.61 Cr
- Day 2 – 4.02 crores
- Earned a whopping profit of Rs 4.83 crore on 3rd day of Sunday
- Opening Weekend Gross Income of 12.91 Crores from Kerala just within the first weekend (3 days) while Rs 14.41 from All India.
- Collected 16.27 crores from Kerala in 4 days
- Thrissur Inox 4 Days Total Collection is 22,32,090 INR. 46/48 Shows were House full.
- Total 5 Days Gross made 20 crores successfully, one of the fastest 20 crores making the flick.
- Thoppil Joppan grossed only Rs 3.62 crore in its first weekend
- Movie accumulated Rs 1.45 crores from rest of the Indian regions in 3 days
- Overall 98.71 percent theatre occupancy on day one
- Pulimurugan All India income from 7th October to 9th October: Rs 14.11 Crores
- Top 1st Day Grosser in Kerala Earning 3.96 Crores after Kabali Rs 4.27 Crores
- It creates history becoming highest opening Weekend Grosser of All-Time making a record in Kerala earning Rs 12.91 Crores
- Fastest 10 crores movie in 3 days and will be fastest 20 Cr movie in 7 days
- Rs 3.96 crores gross on the first day with a share of 1.88 crores which is huge
- Cochin Plexes 6th Day update shows that the film made Rs 15 Lakhs with 98.93% Occupancy taking its 6 Days Total ~ 87.95 Lakhs [Rs 87,95,375] Official Business report.
- The 6th day brought Rs 2.81 crores from KBO cinemas while 3.05 from all over India takings its total 6 days business at Rs 22.81 crores. Huge profit!Garnered fastest 1 crore from Cochin Multiplexes
- 7th Day/ 1st Week crossed 25 crores easily and whereas 8th-day business crosses gross 27 crores in 8 days.
- Probably this Mohanlal’s flick will cross lifetime collection of Rajinikanth’s Kabali soon.
- Best commercial Mallu movie of all time
- Because of performing well, the film is added with more screen count at SN_Theatre in Haripad and Ashirvad Cineplex
- Mohanlal has delivered his second blockbuster in a span of two months!
- Started with a bang at box office
- It’s a never seen before the hit and absolute carnage will break all previous record in Kerala.
- It’s already a Mega Blockbuster Hit at box office
- It breaks all initial records. Extra Ordinary!!
- Stays at Top 4 highest film after Remo, Rekka, Devi and MS Dhoni: The Untold Story in Chennai Box Office
- Become all-time top opening among Malayalam films
- Extraordinary Opening
- Gets superb reports! Mass scenes and top class action!
Note: These are an official report.
Other worldwide details:-
- This current Mohanlal flick is released 330 Theatres worldwide.
- Budget: Rs 25 crores
- Mohanlal previous movie “Oppam” grossed Rs 45 crores worldwide theatrical box office collection in 31 Days.
- Janatha Garage entered Rs 100 crore club within eight days from the worldwide market and becomes the second fastest 100 crores movie
- Junior NTR’s “JG” till now crossed 136 crores globally.
- Here are other movies details of KBO Top First Week Grosser’s –
Malayalam (7 Days)
- Pulimurugan 25.43 Cr
- #Oppam 12.61 Cr
- #Premam 10.4 Cr
- #Charlie 9.57 Cr
- #Kasaba 9.42 Cr
- #AAA 8.56 Cr