Mubarakan Day Wise Box Office Collection: 18th Day Collections stays steady maintains the pace
Analyzing Mubarakan Day Wise Collection completing 3rd weekend, the film is constantly maintaining its pace showcasing a stable performance. The film performs decently on 3rd week staying over Jab Harry Met Sejal. Previous Bollywood movies like Tubelight, Jagga Jasoos, and Munna Michael fails to make a satisfying lifetime. Reversing to 18th day collection of Mubarakan, it witnesses a fall of more than 50% from last day due to weekdays and 3rd week run. Interestingly, it showcases excellent income on Saturday and Sunday even in the 3rd weekend.
Knowing about 3rd Monday business, the film due weekdays showcases a drop and morning, noon shows were below the bar. Evening shows were average while nights shows witness similar response. The good word of mouth is letting this family entertainer running on an impressive note.
Moving ahead, Mubarakan 18th day collection brings in 75 lakhs business (early estimates). However, claiming to show a decent business as poor third week and competition with new release Toilet Ek Prem Katha. Therefore, a total of 54.01 crores comes in from 18 days.
Here is the Day Wise Collection of Mubarakan, making a total of 54.01 crores in 18 days run.
Noticing its total screen counts, the film hits 2350 screens in India and 475 screens, totaling at 2825 screen worldwide.
3 Weeks Daily Report
- Friday: 5.16 crores
- Saturday: 7.38 crores (43.02% Rise)
- Sunday: 10.37 crores (40.51% Rise)
- Monday: 3.55 crores (65.76% Drop)
- Tuesday: 3.45 crores (2.89% Drop)
- Wednesday: 3.00 crores (15% Drop)
- Thursday: 2.75 crores (9.09 Drop)
- 1st Week: 35.66 crores
- Day 8: 1.05 crores (161.90% Drop)
- Day 9: 2.00 crores (90.47% Hike)
- Day 10: 3.03 crores (51.50% Hike)
- 11th Day: 2.85 crores (5.26% Drop)
- Day 12: 1.45 crores (50.87% Drop)
- Day 13: 1.45 crores (0% Drop-Rise)
- Day 14: 1.21 crores (19.83% Drop)
- Day 15: 1.01 crores* (19.80% Drop)
- Day 16: 1.60 crores* (63.12% Hike)
- Day 17: 1.95 crores* (82.05% Drop)
- 18 Day: 75 lakhs* (61.53% Drop)
- Total India Net: 54.01 Crores
- Total India Gross: 75.00 Crores
- USA and Canada: 4.63 Crores
- United Kingdom: 2.16 Crores
- Rest of the World: 1.90 Crores
- Australia: 66 Lakhs
- New Zealand: 55 Lakhs
- Pakistan: 1.95 Crores
- Malaysia: 1 Lakh
- Overseas: 16.09 Crores
- Total Worldwide Collections: 91.09 Crores
- Anil Kapoor Hits or Flops Movies List
- Arjun Kapoor Hits or Flops
- Athiya Shetty Upcoming Movies, Hits or Flops.
- Ileana D’Cruz Hits or Flops Movies List
It is performing better in North India as it includes more of Punjabi flavor. Made in a budget of 70 crores, the film already recover more than 40 crores from selling all film rights. It has recovered 100% budget despite the competition with Jab Harry Met Sejal.
Anil Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor came together for the first time. Interestingly, the film grasping good reviews from critics is witnessing a decent run at the Indian box office till now. Read our ‘Mubarakan Movie Review‘ here. In addition, director of the film, Anees Bazmee has given many successful films like Welcome Back, Welcome, Singh is King.