Day Wise “Iru Mugan”/ “Inkokkadu” Worldwide & Overseas Box Office Collection including Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana regions so far has struck gold at Cinema theatres. Chiyaan Vikram starrer film crosses Rs 50 crores in weekend itself claims Ibtimes officially. The film after getting a fantastic start at box office and have took itself as the second highest grosser of his career. The film need to hold well till 10 days to get “Hit” verdict.
Made under direction of Anand Shankar, grossed 50 crores collection from his two version “Iru Mugan” & “Inkokkadu”. The film report states that it earned Rs 12.66 crore on opening day which includes 5.5 crore from Tamil Nadu alone.
The film business is largely credited because of no big other release helping the movie to attract all audience to its shows. It profit report are good in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh and even Kerala stays decent in its business. Kerala business stays decent because of new Onam Malayalam release of Mohanlal’s starrer “Oppam” & Prithviraj Sukumaran’s “Oozham”.
Iru Mugan Worldwide & Overseas Box Office Collection [Day Wise]
The official Day Wise Income of “Iru Mugan” is only revealed till Day 4, further will be updated soon.
|Iru Mugan||Worldwide Collections|
|Day 1||Rs 12.66 Cr|
|Day 2||Rs 10.12 Cr|
|Day 3||Rs 13.94 Cr|
|Day 4||Rs 14.47 Cr|
|(+) Total 1st Weekend||Rs 51.19 Cr|
|Day 5||Rs ** Cr|
|Day 6||Rs ** Cr|
|Day 7||Rs ** Cr|
|(+) Total 1st Week||Rs ** Cr Net.|
|Total Worldwide Net.||Rs 51.19 Cr|
|Worldwide Gross||Rs 66 Cr in 6 Days|
“Iru Mugan” & “Inkokkadu” Overseas Collection Country Wise
|USA||$200K [Rs 1.32 Cr]|
|UK||£42K [Rs 37 lacs]|
|Australia||A$116K [Rs 59 lacs]|
|Malaysia||MYR 676K [Rs 1.1 cr]*|
|Overseas||Rs 3.38 Cr Net.|
Other small Box Office Updates:-
- 6 Days AP/T share of “Inkokkadu” will be around 4.5 Crores [Estimation]
- 6th Day Chennai City Gross – 49 lacs., total 6 Days Gross – 3.18 Cr (Net. – 2.22 Cr)
- Grossed more than 12 crores in overseas market so far
- Film is made in a total budget of “40 Crores“
- Earned Rs. 5.50 Crore in Tamil Nadu Alone
- Earned Rs. 2.24 in Chennai Alone
- Expecting around $3.1-3.2 Million closing in overseas
- Gulf Estimate – $600K
- Overseas Theatre Count: 170 Screens
- Pre-biz 7 Crores including P&P, Overall 90% recovered.