How much income Dangal can earn on Opening Day at Box Office? Here we have got the Answer
How much income Dangal can earn on Opening Day at Box Office? is the question arising in everyone’s mind from the last couple of months. Another question that is troubling audiences is will Dangal be able to beat demonetisation curse and earn more than 350 crores in India? and the last one will it be able to surpass Sultan lifetime income of Rs 300.45 crores?
Now coming on to the analysis of this question’s answer, our trade experts states the following things:
- Dangal reviews are extremely positive and this has created a huge buzz with its coming out reviews from critics.
- The movie has surprisingly received 4.5 & 5 stars rating from big news websites like Indian Express, Times of India, Koimoi and others.
- On the other side, it is releasing around festival of Christmas and New Year 2017
- So, the chances are too high for the movie to become highest grosser of 2016
- If it would have received an average review than it was expected that it will earn the money because of the buzz created and is the only movie trending all over around
- But the situations have changed now, the audiences and other Bollywood celebrities are stunned with the performances of actors & story in the film.
- Aamir Khan is told to have his best performance till date beating his Lagaan movie performance and Rang De Basanti
- By Taran Adarsh critic of movies, said on Bollywood Hungama that “Dangal is the movie of decade and it will be known as one of the most classic movies of Bollywood“
- Even the screen counts in India are high 4300 theaters while overseas theater counts are 1000 which is said to be the highest among other movies states Taran Adarsh
- On the other side, it is estimated to be tax-free in whole India soon after some days while it is already declared as tax-free in Uttar Pradesh
- The movie is a MASTERPIECE, wow! what else can be the best review from critics of Bollywood
Finally, all these points must have cleared your doubts that why the film is going to be one of the BIGGIE of Bollywood and yes it will surely won’t face the issue of demonetisation as the audience will surely anyhow go for the movie and it has pretty chances to be Sultan Movie Collections and even his has more than 80% percent chances to make 350 crores.