Dilwale vs Bajirao Mastani Box office collection will drop down as both these film clashes to release on the same day. If one single film would have released then it would have been better for both the movies but as the competition has already started, we will predict you that which movie has more chances to earn maximum profit at cinema counters.
After we have analysed the promotion strategy and trailers response, we got to know that both the film are doing well in terms of promotion. If we calculate the film buzz around the world Diwale heads the competition as the film evergreen hit couple of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol is back again on 70 mm silver screen after 3 to 4 years.
Now, let me give some points for both films which will realise you that which movie has more chances to make good collection at box office counters.
Diwale vs Bajirao Mastani Box office collection: Stiff Competition, who will earn more
Why Dilwale movie has more chance to earn excellent income at cinema theatres
- Movie title name used from “Dilwale Dhulania Le Jayenge”
- Shahrukh and Kajol on-screen hit Jodi
- Back after 4 years on 70 mm
- Rohit Shetty Always entertaining film
- All Rohity Shetty Films earned 100 crore
- Promotion is done on large scale
- Shahrukh invest more income on promotion
- Rohit and Shahrukh back after super hit film Chennai Express
- Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon fans will be extra plus points attracting to cinema theatre
- Multi Starrer film
- Big Banner flick
- Releasing around more than 4500 screens
- Shahrukh film has always beat Sanjay Leela Bhansali film on cinema screen
Bajirao Mastani can beat Shahrukh khan film Dilwale, read why
- Hit Jodi of Ram-Leela movie back on 70 mm
- People will come on large scale to see Deepika and Ranveer real life couple
- Sanjay Leela Film biggest dream project
- Trailer response is great and overwhelming as it beats Shahrukh Khan trailer in terms of liking
- Even critics has given the trailer 4 star rating out of 5
- Rohit Shetty film trailer is not able to impress audience and critics
- The film is said to be epic by critics
- Deepika in a completely never seen role and avatar
- Ranveer Singh also is never seen in such a different avatar
- Extra point- Priyanka Chopra is the part of the film
- Characters of all these 3 actors is completely different and unique
- Promotion is also giving stiff competition to other opponent flick
So, now after seeing both movie trailers, decide which one you would like to go on 18th of December 2015. I would go for Ranveer’s film for sure, as it is way far better than SRK.
Hence, we conclude that Bajirao Mastani will earn more than 200 crores and will definitely get critically acclaim but Dilwale will make more business around 400 cr still it will fail to impress both critics and audience.
In terms of Box office, SRK film will head at cinemas as no one yet is able to beat his marketing strategy till now.