Aiyaary 3rd Day Box Office Collection Total Worldwide Business Day Wise Report: First of all, the film jumps on Saturday while Sunday showcases further growth. Another, the occupancy rate for 3rd day stays higher due to the weekend. Furthermore, looking over the past day’s analysis, despite solo release, its opening wasn’t impressive. Starting at a slow pace, it is gearing up its collection on Sunday. The film has finally released starring Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpai, Rakul Preet Singh.
Third Day Collection of Aiyaary Crosses 12 Crs Net & 15 Crs Gross In India
Speaking of Taran Adarsh report, film collects 3.36 crores on Friday and 4.04 crores on Saturday. In addition, coming to Sunday occupancy of Aiyaary morning shows, it witnesses around 20-25% audiences. Whereas afternoon marks approx. 30% occupancy while evening and night shows claim around 50-55% occupancy.
Therefore, finally coming to 3rd Day Aiyaary Collection, it can mark around 5.21 crores, a growth of more than 20%. Note: This is an early estimate, final numbers coming on Monday. Hence, total three days box office Aiyaary, it stands at 12.61 crores.
Another, coming to the worldwide business of Aiyaary, its overseas business marks $ 419,000 on Fri, $ 292,000 on Sat. It totals $ 711,000 that is 4.57 crores in 2 days. Comparing its International income with Naam Shabana, this one made 40% higher profit.
Analyzing Sidharth’s last flicks Baar Baar Dekho, it marked 6.81 crore, Ittefaq made 4.05 crores, A Gentleman made 4.04 crores on opening day. While this one failed to be Sidharth Malhotra highest first day opener.
In conclusion, the overall worldwide business until Sunday stands at 17.18 crores. Also, see following related topics.
(1) Naseeruddin Shah Hits or Flops Analysis
(2) Sidharth Malhotra Hits and Flops List
(3) Manoj Bajpai Hits and Flops Movies
(4) Akshay Kumar All Movies Hits and Flops
(5) Deepika Padukone Hits or Flops List
(6) Shahid Kapoor Hits and Flops Movies List
(7) Ranveer Singh Hit Flop Box Office Analysis
(8) Sonam Kapoor Hits and Flops Analysis
(9) Bollywood Box Office Collection
(10) Upcoming Bollywood Movies
(11) Top 10 Indian Films of All Time