Dangal Enters 200 Crore Club on 8th Day Box Office Collection in India, Total 8 Days – 2nd Friday
Dangal Enters 200 Crore Club on 8th Day Box Office Collection in India. Wow, the film has finally made it to Bollywood 200 Crores club in a box office run of 8 days till 2nd Friday. Aamir Khan starrer has gathered great collections in domestic market as well as outside India. The next question arising in everyone’s mind is whether it will challenge Sultan by entering in 300 crores club. If happens, this will be Aamir’s second movie to make its mark in Bollywood.
- It evicts Happy New Year of Shahrukh Khan overseas income earning a profit of Rs 102.25 crores until Wednesday
- Earned 216 crore business till 2nd Friday i.e. Day 8
- Expected to mark more than 250 crores in 2nd weekend
- The film stays unchallenged for another week and is seen unstoppable so far. The film is expected to make huge income on coming Saturday and Sunday as the coming occasions is New Year
- The film so far has made 119% profit so far deducting budget income of 70 crores [Cost– 70 crores and 20 crores– P & A], it accumulated Rs 197.53 crores in India.
- It emerges as a box office winner earning one of the highest collections in 2016
- Now it is racing towards earning more than 250 crores
Coming on to the business of 2nd Friday, the running day early estimates are out. After adding another Rs 20.29 crores, it stood at total turnover of Rs 197.53 crores in India. Today the film is again seen with a drop but its too decent as far better comparing other movies drop.
Dangal 8th Day Box Office Collection marks a net profit of Rs 18.89 crores approx. states our early estimates figures. This income has successfully marked a staggering grand total in its kitty.
Dangal 8 days total collection adding 2nd Friday has landed up above 200 crores ending its turnover at Rs 216.42 crores approx.
The film grabs 6th position in most profit earning movies this year, see Most Profitable Movies of Bollywood
The movie holds second position in Bollywood Box Office India
Dangal is now 5th Highest film in 200 Crore Club Movies in India in terms of lifetime collections beating Prem Ratan Dhan Payo lifetime mark Rs 207.40 crores, Happy New Year Rs 205 crores and 3 Idiots Rs 202 crores.
Want to know which films coming in 2017 see Upcoming Bollywood Movies
Also Read, Highest Grossing Biopic Movies of All Time
Read next how the megastar AB career graph is, see Amitabh Bachchan Movies Collection
Want to find what our superstar Shahrukh Khan’s Films Analysis, see Shahrukh Khan Box Office List
See Hollywood Collection in India & Top 10 Bollywood Movies
Before this successful films, what are Salman Khan flops, see Salman Khan Flop Movies
Read more about Ranveer Singh, Emraan Hashmi, Top 10 Aamir Khan Movies, Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgan, Riteish Deshmukh